Attorney Julie McNeill
What do you do when you find yourself in an argument with your neighbor that you can't resolve on your own?
Sometimes, a neighbor dispute goes far beyond simple disagreement, and you need a lawyer.
I have represented homeowners in a variety of disputes with their neighbors, including:
- Structures -- fences, septic systems, sheds, even the house itself -- being built on the wrong land or too close to the property line
- Stopping a next door neighbor from crossing my client's property to get to theirs
- Preventing tree removal and fence construction due to inconsistent surveys
- Negotiating with cell tower company on behalf of owner of land where tower is located regarding easement rights, including defending client in litigation and tax matters
- Blocking installation of an abutter's dock at my client's waterfront property
- Determining developers' rights to use public and private roads
If you think you need a lawyer to help you in your dispute with your neighbor, please contact me to discuss the details of your case.